Monday, November 8, 2010

A beautiful day ^^

Today I wake up at 9am because I have to prepare for 10am class~ Fundamental Marketing...
Once I finish 'furnish' myself, then move to MMU...
Weather is hot, but can't burn me up because I walk very fast.....hahahaha
Within few minutes, I reach school. I saw many people are selling food and stuff in school...
I think I will not 'survive' no longer because most of them are my friends...haha...If they ask me to buy, definitely I will support them lo~ Wakakakaaaa

While I walk to my class, I wait a while inside a small room. Then I receive some msg, said that class is cancel.. Then I meet other friend. They said no class also  ^.^V
At the end, I back with my friend. But different ways to back home la....hahaaa
Even class is cancel but I think not necessary is a good thing and not necessary is a bad thing also...
But! Definitely a best day.......xD

No comments:

Post a Comment