Saturday, October 30, 2010

精尽人亡~~~

Today is Saturday. I didn't back to hometown because I have Xiang Sheng rehearsal on Sunday night ^.^
Yesterday was Friday. I get a news on Friday, is about the Chinese Language Society Members Gathering Day on Saturday. I had consider wanna attend that event or not because long time didn't join CLS events already.. haha
But finally I have make decison, ATTEND!!!
Because I don't have to think what meal to eat....haha haha haha  ^.<

Finally I went to Members Day. Feel not bad because has many friends. Can chat, play games together, and others funny thing.....wakakakaaaa~ ~ ~
My group had a great performance. Thanks for all co-operation....haha
I have played basketball with my team members. They are good enough, we get number 2 at the end :o)
Really feel tired, TIRED LIKE HELL !!!
But I feel happy because can enjoy with my friends, really appreciate all the thing did by CLS committee!
YOU ALL ARE THE BEST !!!!!!

Wish can play again in next year~
Rest now! Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment