Thursday, September 23, 2010

I can't fall asleep...

Today is 23/09/2010
But....since 22/09/2010
I can't fall asleep....I am tired, but I can't sleep....
My brain keep on thinking, thinking and thinking.....
I wish to stop it, but still fail~
I have to admit, I still miss her.......T_T
suffer-inG
4am already~
I run out my room, bring my laptop to downstairs, because ah boy has to sleep, don't want switch on light~
Alone in living room~
Alone listen to music~
Alone play facebook~
Feel alone...........

Already 6am...
Today only sleep 2 hours+
Feel tired, but not sleepy at all...
Feel hungry, but don't have appetite to have any meals...
What a gloomy day!!!  DAMN!!!


I wish I will recover soon......GOD bless me~!!

6 comments:

  1. halo....nice to meet you~~
    thanks for your wish~
    but I don know what is happening to my body~
    recently always insomnia....sigh @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i already meet u,haha.i know y u always insomia...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha???
    don't simply connect you to me le...
    later my friends said I play play with other girls lagi....hahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. okok,,,i know le,,,secret..wakakaka

    ReplyDelete